- Access the Banking section from the main menu
- Select Banks
How to add a bank
There are two methods to add your bank in Holded: via automatic synchronization or manually. Below we will detail the steps to follow in both processes.
Remember that it is not possible to make transfers or other bank movements to pay bills or related actions from Holded. Only the information from your bank statements is imported so that you can control your movements from a single place.
- Click on the Add account button in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the Bank option
- Choose the corresponding country from the drop-down menu
- Type the name of your bank
- Choose one of the options provided by the system to select your bank, or click on Add to enter a new bank
- Enter your credentials and click on Next
- If your credentials give access to more than one bank account, pick the one you want to synchronize
- Hit Add account
- Click on the Bank option
- Pick the country from the menu
- Enter the name of your bank
- Select your bank from the options provided by the system, or click on Add to enter a new one
- Click on Skip online synchronization
- Add your IBAN
- Change the name and currency of the account if necessary
- Hit Next
If you decide to skip the automatic synchronization, you will need to import your bank statement manually through an Excel template in order to reconcile the movements.
How to add cash
- Click on Add account in the upper right corner
- Select the Cash option from the menu
- Indicate the name and currency
- Hit Next
Remember that there is no cash reconciliation, which is why synchronization cannot be activated and the bank statement cannot be imported.
After following these steps your cash account will be successfully created and you will be able to record and track your cash expenses.
The movements in the will cash account be created automatically when you create an invoice or payment from Holded. Learn more about how to collect an invoice here.
How to add a credit card
- Go to the top right corner and click on Add Account
- Select Credit card
- Pick the corresponding country
- Type the name of the bank associated with your card
- Enter your credentials to proceed with the automatic synchronization or click Skip online synchronization to proceed manually