- Access Sales
- Click on Shipments
1) Customise your list of waybills
- Click on the table icon (to the right of the funnel (filter) icon
- Select the items that you want to appear in the columns
You are able to customise the view of your list of waybills so that you can see all the relevant fields:
- Document Number: This is the document number of the waybill.
- Date: Corresponds to the date of issuance of the waybill.
- Destination: Add the clients name.
- Shipping address: Once you have selected a contact, the “Shipping address” field will appear on the right hand side of the screen. You'll be able to select between “Tax address”, “Do not show”, “Custom” or the Shipping address you have registered with the contact.
- Tags: Tags can be added to enable you to filter your documents easier.
- Description: The concept of the first line of the waybill appears.
- Channel: Corresponds to the sales channel
- Warehouse: This is the warehouse where the items are located.
- Payment method: Payment method is added informatively on the waybill
- Units: This is the number of units that you have added to the waybill
- VAT: Total amount of taxes of the waybill
- Retention: Total amount of withholding tax deductions.
- Employees: Field not available in the list of waybill
- Rec. Of eq: Equivalence surcharge.
- Total: Total amount of the waybill, taxes included
- Billed: Total amount invoiced.
- Pipeline: I t's necessary to activate the Inventory app to use be able to use pipelines.
Once you have activated the fields, each time a user of the account accesses the list of income, the activated fields will appear by default.
2) Filter your documents
- Click on Search
- Click on the Calendar
- Click on the funnel icon to filter your documents
- Click on Add Filters
Filter: In the option "Add Filters" add several filters and click on Save Segment so that the custom filter appears in the Segments drop-down by default .
- Search: Enter a waybill number, amount or word that is in your list already to find documents faster
- Calendar: Use the calendar option to filter by the issued date for waybills. The available options are: Current Year, Previous Year, Current Month, Previous Month, Quarters or the Custom option will appear so you can choose the exact dates. Please note that the date filter can only be filtered up to a maximum of 12 months.
- Segments: Quickly filter by invoice status Billed, Pending, Partially Billed, Draft
- Add Filter: Click on select filter to display the following options: Pending, Billed or Partially Billed
- Email: An e mail sent with the waybill will have a status of either: Not sent, Sent or Read
- Subtotal: Equal to, greater than, less than, and write the amount you want
- Sales Channel: Filter through sales channels
- Pipeline : Select the funnel you want to filter.
- Documents numbering: Choose between the different types of numbering created.
- Draft : In case you have marked this as a draft, YES or NO
- Payment method: Select between the different payment methods you have already created
Once you have used the Add filter option and want to return to the full list, click on the Red "Reset" button .
3) Edit your waybills
How to access:
- Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each waybill line.
Are you looking at your list of waybills and want to make changes? To do this, all you need to do is click on Edit.
- Send: A new tab will open to send them "Send by email"
- Download: The PDF of the waybill will be downloaded to your computer in the "Downloads" section
- Edit: The waybill will open with the fields to be edited directly
- Duplicate: A new waybill will be created in edition mode with the same information but with a different waybill number.
- Convert: Use the information of the waybill to convert it to invoice, receipt or pro forma
- Delete : If you click delete - the waybill will be deleted and will not appear in the list
4) Export your waybills
How to access:
- Click on the drop down arrow (located next to the right of the Calendar)
- Import: Download the template to import waybills to Holded
- Excel: Download your waybills to Excel, if you've added any filters these will be exported with the same filter included
- PDF: Download the waybills as a PDF, this will be downloaded according to the filters and dates selected
5) Make actions in bulk
How to access:
- Select several waybills by clicking on the "checkbox" located to the left of the "Date" column
- Click on the corresponding button (Status, Assign Channel, Send, Convert or Delete)
From the list of invoices you can assign the channel, send, convert and delete bulk waybills, by doing this you'll be able to avoid having to do the same process one by one.
- Status: Select between "Billed" or "Not Billed" and "Mark" or "Remove" Draft.
- Sales Channel: It will allow you to change the sales channel of several waybills at the same time. It can be useful in case you want to make a better segmentation or make changes because you have added new sales channels.
- Send: The waybills will be sent in bulk to the email assigned to each contact.
- Convert: You can convert your waybills to invoices, sales receipts or sales orders
- Delete: The waybills will be deleted and will no longer appear in your list
Now that you know the last detail of how the list of waybill works, create your first waybill!