Learn here how to create a waybill in Holded
A waybill, also called a delivery note, is a commercial document that certifies that a shipment has been delivered correctly.
Upon receiving the delivery, the recipient must sign the delivery note to inform that the order has reached its destination. In this way, the person making the delivery can also prove that the shipment has arrived correctly.
The use of waybills is not mandatory: many times an order is made by sending only the invoice. Even so, if orders are placed continuously, waybills are usually attached and then, at the end of each month, all the invoices are sent together.
A waybill has to include the following:
- Name or business name of the buyer or seller
- Waybill number (ordered by a number series)
- NIF and fiscal address of the buyer and the seller
- Date of issue
- The unit price and the pre tax price of each item
- Possible discounts
- Taxes (VAT) and personal income tax or mention if it is exempt from VAT or there is an investment of a taxable person
- Total amount