How to access:
- Access Sales
- Click on Sales Orders
Emails sent: Once the sales orders have been sent by email from Holded, an envelope will appear on the right of each line in the list. The grey envelope means that the email has been sent and the blue envelope corresponds to the status sent and read by your client.
1) Customise your list of sales orders
Click on the table icon (located to the right of "Segments")
- Select the items that will appear in the list
Holded allows you to customise the view of your list of sales orders so that you can see al the columns that are of interest to you.
The following columns will appear in the list:
- Num: Document number of the sales order
- Date: Corresponds to the date of issuance of the sales order
- Delivery date: This is the delivery deadline
- Client: Name of the contact registered in Holded
- Description: The concept of the first line of the sales order appears
- Tags: These are tags to easily filter documents
- Channel: Corresponds to the sales channel, which serves to segment sales.
- F. Payment: Payment method is added informatively in the sales order.
- Project: It's necessary to activate the Projects app to add this.
- Units: This is the number of units that you have made for that order.
- VAT: Total amount of taxes
- Withholding: Total amount of the withholding of the sales order
- Employees: This field is not available in the sales order list
- Rec. Of eq: Equivalence surcharge
- Subtotal: This is the tax base (amount x price without taxes )
- Total: Total amount of the sales order, taxes included
- Billed: Total amount paid
- Pipeline: It's necessary to activate the Projects app to add this.
- Status: Accepted, Pending, Canceled
- Billed: Pending, Billed
Once you have activated the fields, each time a user of the account accesses the list of sales orders, the activated fields will appear by default.
Note: The fields in red will not appear in the list. To activate them, click on them and they will be marked in black
2) Filter your documents
- Click on Search
- Click on the Calendar
- Click on Segments
- Click on Add Filter
Save Segment: In the option "Add Filters" add several filters and click on Save Segment so that the custom filter appears in the Segments drop-down by default. Below you'll find additional fields in the sales order list:
- Search: Enter an order number, amount or word that appears in the list
- Calendar: Select an issue date of an order to filter results. The quick options of Current Year, Previous Year, Current Month, Previous Month, Quarters or the Custom option will appear, so you can choose the exact dates.
- Segments: Quickly filter by order status - Accepted, Pending, Rejected, Billed, Unchecked, Partially invoiced or Draft
- Add Filter: Click on select filter to display the following options
- Status: Billed, Pending, Canceled
- Billed: No, Yes, Partially billed
- Email: Email with the invoice may be Not sent, Sent, Read
- Sales Channel: Filter through sales channels
- Subtotal: Equal to, greater than, less than and write the amount you want
- Pipeline: this will show pipelines you have created and assigned to the sales order
- Marketplace: This is associated with your E-commerce store
- Warehouse: From where the created order of the warehouses you have created
- Draft: Filter your orders if they are in Yes or No to the draft
- Numbering of documents: Choose between the different types of numbering created.
- Form of payment: Select between the different forms of payment created
Once you have used the Add filter option and want to return to the full list, click on the Red "Reset" button .
Sales order status: Accepted (Total amount 100% charged ), Pending ( Total Amount 0% charged), Canceled (Total Amount 0% charged and due date prior to today).
3) Edit your Sales Orders
- Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each sales order line.
Duplicate sales orders: Save time by duplicating sales orders! If you click on the drop-down to the right of each line of the orders you will see the option to duplicate. A new order with the same information but a new order number will be generated .
Are you viewing the list of orders and want to make changes? To do this, click on Edit.
- Send: A new tab will open to send them "Send by email"
- Download: The PDF of the order will be downloaded to your computer in the "Downloads" section
- Edit: The order will be opened with the fields to be edited directly
- Duplicate: A new order will be created in edition mode with the same information but with a different order number.
- Delete : The sales order will be deleted and will not appear in your list
4) Export your sales orders
- Click on the upper right drop-down (to the right of Calendar)
Tip: Filter by Pending Segment + Not invoiced and export your pending orders to keep track.
- Import: Download the template to import the list of sales orders
- Excel: Download the list in excel keeping the filters and dates selected
- PDF: Download the list in PDF keeping the filters and dates selected
5) Make bulk actions
- Select several sales orders by clicking on the "checkbox" to the left of the "Date" column
- Click on the corresponding button (Status, Channel, Download PDF, Send, Convert, Delete)
From the list of invoices you can change the status, the channel, download the PDF, send, convert and delete mass sales orders. By doing this, you'll avoid having to do the process one by one.
- Status: You can change the status of Invoice: "Not Billed" to "Invoiced" and the State: "Pending, Accepted, Canceled". You can also mark it as "draft" or remove it from "draft".
- Sales Channel: This will allow you to change the sales channel of several orders at the same time. It can be useful in case you want to make a better segmentation or make changes because you have added new sales channels.
- Download PDF: All PDFs of selected orders will be downloaded
- Send: Mass sales orders will be sent to the email assigned to each contact.
- Convert: You can convert your orders from the SAME contact to the following documents: Invoice, Receipt, Waybill, Purchase Order or Purchase Invoice.
- Delete: Sales orders will be deleted and will no longer appear in the list
*Download the PDF in bulk: If you "Download PDF" the maximum allowed will be 50 sales orders and a file will be generated in .ZIP format which will be downloaded quickly to your computer.
Now that you know the last detail of how the list of sales orders works, we will explain how to complete a sales order!