Inventory Free is no longer available
Keep enjoying the basic functionalities included in Inventory (available in all plans), and the advanced ones offered by Inventory Pro (in the Holded Store). This article will be updated very soon.
You can convert a sales order to an invoice in just a few minutes.
- Access Sales (left sidebar)
- Click on Sales Orders
How to convert a sales order
To start converting a sales order click on the Invoicing app then click on Sales and click on Sales orders
- To convert one or multiple sales orders to an invoice, all you need to do is click on the sales order by clicking on the checkbox located to the left of the sales order
- You can select one or multiple sales orders to convert
- Click Convert from the pop up box located at the bottom of the page
- Another pop up box will appear where you can select to change the sales order to an invoice
- You will also be able to change the sales order to a sales receipt, waybill, purchase order and purchase receipt. Once you have selected the document type you'd like to convert this to. Click confirm and this will automatically convert your sales orders.