Inventory Free is no longer available
Keep enjoying the basic functionalities included in Inventory (available in all plans), and the advanced ones offered by Inventory Pro (in the Holded Store). This article will be updated very soon.
Learn here how to create a sales order in Holded
A sales order is a contractual agreement between a sales organization and a requester on the delivery of products or services with a defined price, quantities and deadlines.
A sales order creates a link between a seller and a buyer, acknowledges the fact of a sale, and is usually generated right after the customer submits a purchase request.
In addition to the details of the goods or services for sale, a sales order needs to also include:
- Name or business name of the buyer or seller
- Sales order number (ordered by a number series)
- NIF and fiscal address of the buyer and the seller
- Date of issue
- The unit price and the pre tax price of each item
- Possible discounts
- Taxes (VAT) and personal income tax or mention if it is exempt from VAT or there is an investment of a taxable person
- Total amount