Learn here how to create a sales order in Holded
A sales order is a contractual agreement between a sales organization and a requester on the delivery of products or services with a defined price, quantities and deadlines.
A sales order creates a link between a seller and a buyer, acknowledges the fact of a sale, and is usually generated right after the customer submits a purchase request.
In addition to the details of the goods or services for sale, a sales order needs to also include:
- Name or business name of the buyer or seller
- Sales order number (ordered by a number series)
- NIF and fiscal address of the buyer and the seller
- Date of issue
- The unit price and the pre tax price of each item
- Possible discounts
- Taxes (VAT) and personal income tax or mention if it is exempt from VAT or there is an investment of a taxable person
- Total amount