- Access Sales (left sidebar)
- Click on Quotes
Delete quotes in bulk: You can select up to 500 quotes to delete and this can be done in just one click.
Trash: Deleted documents will appear in Settings under the Trash tab, this will be available for a limited number of days, this is dependent on your Plan (this could be between 10 and 30 days).
Have you have created a quote by mistake and you want to delete it? Here we will explain where to find the delete option:
1) Delete a quote
- Click on a quote line to open the PDF viewer
- Click on the [···] button at the top next to the Details button
- Click on the Delete option
2) Delete several quotes in bulk
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select quotes
- Click on the "Delete" button
* Delete up to 500 quotes
3. Recover a deleted quote
If you have made a mistake and you'd like to recover the quote, don't worry, you can recover this in 10 seconds 😊
Recover deleted quotes: In case you want to recover a deleted quote go to Settings and click on Trash, select the quotes you want to recover and click on Restore.
Remove from the quote list: You can also delete quotes from the list of quotes. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each quote line and select the "Delete" option .