Once you have created a quote, you'll be able to email this to your client in just a few seconds
Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
- Access Sales
- Click on Quotes
Send the quotes in bulk: In Holded you can select up to 500 quotes to send by email in bulk, you can do all of this in just one click.
1. Email quotes individually
- Click on a quote line to open the PDF viewer
- Click on the Send button on the right side, under the "Email" section
- Check the email text and click on the top button Send
* Configure the sending of emails: Create custom email templates so that a default subject and text appears, the files are attached or emails are sent in copy from Configuration> Sending emails
You can send a quote to your client individually in just a few seconds, this will directly inform the client of the contact through their inbox and they'll also be able to see this in the Holded client portal. To send an email with a quote, follow the below steps:
- Click on the Invoicing app and then click on Quotes
- Find the quote you would like to send and click on the drop down arrow located next to the date
- Select Send from the list of options
- You will then be directed to the quote view. Here you'll be able to double check all the information and edit anything you'd like to change
- When you are ready to send the quote, click Send (this is located below Email)
- Subject line: this will be the subject line of the email the client will receive in the email address associated with the contact
- Add a description - this will be shown in the body of the email
- You'll be able to see the quote attached and this will be attached directly to their email
- Choose the email template from the templates you have created in your Holded account
- Click Send
Send from the list of quotes: You can also send quotes from your list of quotes directly. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each quote line and select the " send " option .
2. Email quotes in bulk
You can choose to send the quotes in bulk to more than once contact. To send quotes in bulk, follow the below steps:
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select more than one quote
- Click on the "Send" button
* Email to contacts: When sending quotes in bulk you must take into account that only those quotes that have contacts with an assigned email will receive the quote. The quote will be sent to the contact's email address and to the email of the contact person assigned.
* An email for each quote: For now, an email will be sent for each quote generated. It's not possible to send a single email with several quotes, but we're currently looking into this!
3. Client view of the quote sent
Once you have sent a quote to a client, they will be able to see this in their email account. This will be sent to the email address you added to the contact and it'll be sent directly to them.
- The client will receive an email where they will be informed of a new document available to them.
- The information you entered in the body of your email template will be displayed in this email
- The client will be able to click on the View quote [QUOTE NUMBER] and this will take them to their client portal. The quote will automatically be presented to the client and they will have the option to confirm the quote or cancel the quote.
- If the client would like to add any comments regarding the quote, they will be able to do so in the message option. If a client add any information here, the admin will receive this in their email account. This will include a message to say that you have received a message from [CONTACTS NAME] and the quote number will also be presented.
- A PDF version of the quote will be attached to the email.