From Calendar you can keep track of the most important events for your business
Once you start working with Holded and you accumulate documents it's important to have an agenda with all the documents created so far and be able to schedule events.
Below is how to use the calendar app:
- Every time you want to access Calendar, you'll need to do it by clicking on the grid icon located in the top corner on the left hand side.
- Once you are in the Calendar app, you'll be able to see the documents issued or received in Holded by month, week or day and with their respective colors, to be able to differentiate them quickly and easily.
- In the top right, you'll also find all documents, events or tasks that can be created or filtered from Calendar:
- Sales orders
- Recurring sales
- Recurring purchases
- Recurring Payroll
1) Why use the Calendar app?
- To control your time and plan events
- So that you don't miss activities
- Arrive punctually to your meetings
- Control the calendar of activities of your employees
- Have a notice sent to you when you have meetings ... as long in advance as you wish
- Keep a list of all the tasks you have to do
Note: In short, it's not just a calendar, but an agenda that keeps you informed of your activities, appointments and commitments.
Note: Calendar gives you many possibilities and there are many ways you can incorporate it in your business. We recommend that if you still do not use it, try it a little bit to see how it could work 😁
2) Create an event
Create events through Calendar quickly and easily! All users can create events and so that your entire team can track this, the events should be created within the Calendar app
In the upper part of Calendar you'll see the option Add events, here you'll be able to specify the event from the creation template that will appear.
- Define the name of the event and the location where it will take place.
- Add the date, time and duration that you've foreseen for the event
- Later you can customize this event and give more information about the type of meeting you are defining. Whether it's a meeting, lunch, call, email, etc.
- You'll have the possibility to assign to contacts that you've introduced in Holded with which person or company that event will take place.
- You can assign tasks within your employees you've created in the Team app.
Note: You have the possibility to create an ALERT to notify you of the event as a reminder 1 hour before, 1 day before among others. You'll also be able to personalise this with a message.
The Calendar tool in Holded enables you to program content and assign tasks to members of your team in a quick and efficient manner!
3) Content or tasks
In your Holded account, go to the Holded Store that you have in the upper left (dotted box).
Calendar is linked to Projects with which you can:
- Create projects
- Assign tasks to your employees
- Give your employees' tasks as completed once they are finished
- Enter the result of the task to have a follow-up
4) How to accept or reject an event invite
Once you receive an invitation to an event from Calendar you'll need to do the following to confirm or reject this:
Go to your email, and from the link you've received, you'll be able to see the following:
- Name of the event
- Event location
- Event type
Note: If you wish, you can modify part of the event or add a note (this will only be available to the person who created the event).
Note: Once the event is over, from the same link that you have received you can mark this event as completed, and write a note with the final summary so that your colleagues are up to date with this as well.