You can delete sales invoices from your Holded account quickly!
Beta: Welcome to the new Holded Academy, currently in beta phase.
- Access Sales (from the left hand side nav bar)
- Click on Invoices
Delete bulk invoices: In Holded you can delete up to 500 invoices in just one click.
Trash: Deleted documents will appear in Settings under the Trash tab. This will be stored here for a limited number of days, this is dependent on your plan (between 10 and 30 days).
How to delete a sales invoice:
1) Delete an invoice
- Click on an invoice line to open the PDF viewer
- Click on the [···] button at the top, next to the Details button
- Click on the Delete option
Recover deleted invoices: In case you want to recover a deleted invoice go to Settings and click on the Trash tab, select the invoices and click on Restore.
Delete from the list of invoices: You can also delete invoices from your list of invoices. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each invoice line and select the "Delete" option.
2) Delete multiple invoices in bulk
- Click on the "checkbox" on the left of the list to select the invoices
- Click on the "Delete" button
* You can select up to 500 invoices to delete in one go :)
Before you delete an invoice you have already sent to a customer, you may want to make a payment or refund