If at any point an employee leaves or is dismissed, you'll be able to end the contract so that it's no longer active in Holded.
To end an employee contract, you'll first need to enter the Team app:
Terminating a contract
- Enter the Team app and click on Team
- Click on the Teams button
- Click on Contracts, and select an employee from the list
- If the Active contract bar is blue, click on this so that it changes to grey. Once it's unchecked, this will automatically mean that the contract is now inactive.
- The status of the employee will change to Not active. This information is displayed in the right hand column.
The information will not only be updated in the Contracts page, but will also be updated in the Employees page under the column Contract, which will say either Yes or No.
Note: You will still be able to see any contract that is marked as inactive for future reference