Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
Creating recurring payrolls in Holded couldn't be easier! To start creating a recurring payroll, click on the Team app, then go to Payrolls > Recurring payrolls > New recurring payroll (if you haven't already got this in your Holded account, you can add it from the Holded Store. Please note that there are costs associated with the premium version of Team. Take a look at the what we have to offer here.
New recurring payroll
To create a new payroll, you'll first need to enter values in the following fields:
- Choose the employee you wish to create a recurring payroll for.
- Start date - this is the date the payroll will start each month.
- Description - add a short description here outlining any important information or notes related to the payroll. This is a great place to add any notes for future reference.
- Interval - choose when you want the payroll to be logged. In this option you'll be able to choose the frequency of the payroll. This can be daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually
- End date - add an end date for the recurring payroll. If you would like no end date, you can leave this field blank.
- Now you'll be able to add the amounts associated with each concept. This includes salary total, social security, bills and income tax
- Add tags - a tag is a way you can differentiate products or contacts in Holded. These can be used for reporting and filtering purposes, and are a great way to classify your documents, products and contacts in Holded.
- Finally, click Save and a new recurring payroll will have been created 👍
Import recurring payrolls in bulk
For the Team app, you'll be able to import your employees, payrolls and recurring payrolls into your Holded account. If you have many employees, all you need to do is use the Holded import template.
To get to this from the Invoicing app, click on Purchases, then Recurring. Click on the drop down arrow located next to the Quick Converter button, and select Import Recurring Payrolls.
Download the import template (which you can download with sample content to use as a guide) Once you have downloaded this, add all the data to this file. You will be able to add the following fields
- Employee id
- Start date dd/mm/yyyy
- End date dd/mm/yyyy
- Total S.S.
- Company S.S.
- Income tax
- Tags separated by -
- Collected amount
- Once you have added all the employees you wish to add , upload the file in the select option and the recurring payrolls should have been completed.
You will now be able to manage your employees payrolls easier in Holded. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via the live chat or by email! 😊