To start editing your employees' data you'll need to have already created employees in your Holded account.
Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features!
How to edit employees:
If you would like to edit just one or two contacts, you can do this by clicking on the contacts directly. To do this, just click on the employee that you would like to change the information for, then click on Edit. You will then be able to edit the following fields:
- First name and last name
- Workplace (this is referring to the company where the employee works at)
- Reporting to
- Time off policy
- Time off supervisors
The below fields for the personal data section for your employees can be modified:
- Bank account number
- Id number
- Social security number
- Personal email
- Postal code
- Date of birth
- You can edit the employee's portal
- You will find here an option to set an employee portal password
- You can edit this to resident or non resident status
Editing your contacts is easy, and can be updated in seconds.
Add to team and change workplace
You can quickly add multiple employees to a team or change an employees workplace
- Click on Employees from the Team app
- Next to the employees name heading you can find a checkbox, if you click this all your employees will be highlighted
- You will then be able to click on Add to team, where you'll be able to assign them to another team within the teams you have created in your Holded account. Just select the team from the list and save
- You can do the same for the change workspace option
This will then be updated in your Holded account instantly!