A time off is where you can request holidays, sick leave, compassionate leave, paternity leave and another other additional leaves your organisation creates.
Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
You can create a time off request easily through your Team app portal:
- Log in to your Team app - if you have not received a link to this, you'll have to ask your manager (or another Holded administrator) to send this to you.
- When you are in the app, click on Time off from the left hand sidebar
- Next to the year, you will see + Request days off - click on this
- You'll then receive a message box, where a list of the possible options will be displayed. For example, you'll find vacations and sick leave
- This list will depend on which options the adm. in has chosen
- Once you have chosen the type of leave request you will have the option to add a description outlining the request or inout any information you seem to be correct.
- Choose how long you would like off, you can select half a day, one day or several days. If you select half a day off, you'll be able to select whether this is the beginning half of the day or the end of the day
- You'll then need to add a dates or dates depending on how you have requested off.
- Now all you need to do is click submit. Once this has been submitted, your admin of the Holded account will either approve or reject the request