Which contract types are available?
The contract types available in Holded are the following:
- Indefinite (a permanent contract with no end date)
- Temporary (a temporary contract with a specific end date)
- Training and learning
You can also mark a contract as Active or Inactive. This information will be displayed on in the contracts landing page.
How to create an employee
To start creating a contract, go to the Holded Store and ensure that the Team app is enabled. Once you have this available, you will also need to have an employee already existing in Holded. Once you have this, follow the next steps:
- Click on Contracts from the left hand side navigation bar, then click Add contracts
- Choose an employee from the list
- Add the date they started working at the company
- Enter a finish date (if there is no finish date, just leave this field as it is and the text no final date will be displayed)
- Choose a contract type from the range of options available
- Add the employee's job title
- Add the Gross salary
- Choose whether this is hourly, weekly, monthly or yearly. If this is a yearly contract, you will be provided with a text box to enter how many payments will be made. The default here is set to 12.
- Next you will have to click the bar to mark this as an active contract
- Enter the number of hours for this contract
- In the Unit option choose the type of work schedule, whether this is day or week. For this, you'll also have to choose the contracted days
- Now you'll have the opportunity to upload files, this can be labour contracts, offer letters or any additional documents you want to associate with the employee and their contract