Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features!
You'll never get bored of Boards
How to access:
- Access the Invoicing APP
- Click on the "Boards" section
What is a Board in Holded?
Boards are Dashboard tabs that let you create a range of specific operational analyses that can be accessed in seconds. You can customise these according to business function, goals, performance and more with our vast array of widgets, so that you can see all the information that is relevant and appropriate for you in real time.
What is the difference between Boards and Reporting? The Boards panel is customisable and this is unique for each Holded user. And unlike Reporting, in which each report offers a type of information, in Boards it is possible to mix information of all kinds (sales, purchases, finances) in a Summary format.
What is a Widget?
A Widget in Holded is a mini application that is updated in real time. Think of these as mini reports that display and analyse the data in your account. You can add and edit these from the Widget Store, where you'll find a range of widgets ranging from Sales to Inventory.
Within each Board you'll be able to modify the data you see by year. To do this, all you need to do is select the year you want to see the data for, and this will change instantly
Access your Boards for every Holded app from the right-hand corner of the Dashboard
There are a range of options available for you to customise your unique boards. The default boards in Holded are the following:
- Dashboard - This will show your dashboard for the invoices. The default widgets are Revenue, Expenses, Profit, Banks, Sales channels, Expense accounts, Summary, Pending current year charges, Pending current year payments and new contacts.
- Sales - This dashboard will show a summary of Sales, Pending current year and month charges, Sales channels and due days for sales.
- Purchases - This dashboard will show purchases, Expenses, Pending current payments, Purchases, Expenses and Expense accounts
- Data - Here you'll find a summary of the information in your Holded account. The tabs will include Summary, Expenses and Sales. The default widgets are sales and expense.
- Social Networks - In this dashboard, you'll be able to configure social networking accounts to your Holded account. You can add a LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter account. From this you'll be able to see all your social media from one place.
You will also have the option to create your own dashboard.
These are the Boards that we've found the most useful for anyone getting started with Holded. For each app, after you've clicked Boards, you'll be able to see our Recommended Boards. To add this just click on the Board, and click confirm. This will then be the Board you see in that app in your Holded account.
Of course, you also have the option to create new boards. This will enable you to customise Holded so that's easier for you to use and manage. To add a new board, click on New board from the Boards menu. Enter a name, then you'll start adding widgets to your new board. Click on the widget store and select the widgets you'd like to add from the tabs. You'll then be able to rearrange these on your screen.