- Go to the Control menu in the upper right corner of the platform
- Select Settings
- Click on System, then General, and finally Customize your menu
The Holded nav bar allows you to find and access all platform sections and options. You can also customize your navigation bar by changing the sections' order, and making visible only your preferred applications and options.
If you are an admin and would need to limit a user's access, please read this article about how to set roles with customized access.
Personalize your navigation bar
It can be customized in the following ways:
- Add: select sections and/or options to be added
- Remove: select sections and/or options to be removed
- Reorder: drag and drop sections from left to right and vice versa