Set up your account preferences to begin invoicing with Holded Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features! Account preferences, sales and purchases How to access:
- Access Settings
- Click on Preferences
From Preferences you can select the language of your documents and the taxes that will appear by default in the invoices.
1) Select the general options of the account
- Go to the "Account" section
In this section you can determine the currency in which your accounting will appear in Holded and the default language of the documents .
- Currency: Select the currency you want the accounting in Holded to be registered with.
- Decimals: Modify the number in case you need more than 2 decimals to appear on the invoice.
- Language: Choose the default language of the documents. You can change this from within the document.
- Rounding method: Holded works with the rounding method per line, simply choose the one you prefer.
- Round PDF price: When activated, the totals of the invoices of more than 2 decimals will be rounded.
- Numeric format: Select the option to separate thousands and decimals (comma, period).
- Date format: Select the type of short date or long date.
- Time zone: Select your time zone to synchronise the due dates and dates of the documents.
- Corporate color : The color you select will predominate in the documents of the documents generated in Holded.
Sales and purchases
- Go to the "Sales and Purchases" section
The customisation of the following fields will appear in the creation of new documents by default.
- Due date: Set the number of due days for the documents (30.60,90 days ...)
- Payment / Collection by default: The documents will appear collected / paid by the bank /box that you select once created from the "Treasury" section.
- Sales tax: This will be the tax that appears by default in all your sales documents (Ex VAT 21%).
- Purchase taxes : This is the tax that appears by default in all your purchase documents (eg VAT 10%).
Now that you have configured your Preferences in the creation of documents, the next step will be to create your numbering lines to automatically register your documents. Find out how to do it in First Steps> Create the numbering lines for your invoices.