Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
What is a fixed bonus?
A fixed bonus is a bonus that will be the same amount of money each time it is given. Although it won't change, it is restricted to certain conditions. Any sort of condition can be specified from the New bonus section.
To create a fixed bonus, you'll need to follow the next steps:
- Choose an employee from the list. If they don't exist start typing, and you will see the + Add: option, and you’ll be able to add a new employee into your Holded account directly from here.
- Add a description regarding the bonus. This is a great place to add any notes for future reference
- Add a tag. This is a way in that you can differentiate products or contacts in Holded. These can be used for reporting and filtering purposes, and are a great way to classify your documents, products and contacts in Holded.
- Choose a period of the bonus recurrence: how often to pay a bonus to an employee. There are a range of different options available and these are displayed below:
- Occasional: if this option is chosen you will need to choose a date
- Annually: if this option is chosen, you’ll need to choose the start year
- Quarterly: If you choose the quarterly option, you’ll have the option to choose the quarter in which the bonus will be made for the current year and the following year.
You can choose between the first, second, third and fourth quarter. Additionally, you’ll need to enter value for the goal bonus, goal type and conditions.
- Monthly: for monthly bonuses, you’ll need to choose the month you would like to start the bonus, the same for this option
- Custom: Once you have entered all the relevant information, click Save
In the Bonus page the payment status will change from Pending to Completed according to the date you entered.