Manage your employee's portal by choosing which information they will be able to see and access.
Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
What is an employee portal?
The Employee Portal is where employees can access information for certain parts of their Holded account. In the case of the Team app, employees will be able to see information in real time regarding their HR related information.
The Employee Portal enables employees to see & request information in real time, and enables them to manage their tasks & requests in an efficient and convenient manner.
Employee's portal settings
To access the Employee Portal settings, first enter the Team app. Then click the Settings icon (gear wheel), click on an employee's portal, and sign in to your Holded account.
Here you'll be able to configure the employee's portal settings. Below is a list of options available to edit:
- You can select a colour scheme which will be used in various elements of the portal, and is a way to provide continuity with your business' colour theme.
- To show the company calendar in the employee portal, the blue bar will need to be visible. If you would prefer not to show the company calendar, just click this button and this will be disabled from the employees view.
- Choose whether to show or hide the gross salary. If you would prefer for this not to be shown just click the bar and it will be disabled
- Show bonus: if you would like employees to see their bonus, you'll need to ensure that the bar is blue. If you want to hide the bonus from the employee's view, just click on the bar and this will be changed to grey (disabled).
Once you have updated the settings, you will also have an option to view the employee portal. To do this, simply click on the link, and log in using your Holded account.
How to send an employee portal link to your employees:
Inviting your team members to the Holded team app is easy and they will be able to have access to Holded in just a few minutes, from any location.
Invite team members:
- 1st ensure that you have enabled the team app from the Holded store and click on the app
- Click on the Employees tab located in the left hand side nav bar
- Click on an employee
- On the left hand side, under the tab Basic information, you'll find the send employee portal link. If for some reason, you have not assigned an email address to the employee, you will need to add this in order to proceed
- Click on the Invite employee to team app button > you will then receive a pop up message to say send invite via email > click Yes and an email will be sent directly to that employee
Team members (employee portal invite view)
- Click on the email from Holded alert > Go to the portal
- Set a password for your Holded employee portal
- You will now have access to your portal! 😊
What will the employee be able to see in their portal?
- Dashboard - this will include information regarding any achieved or potential bonus. The employee will be able to see the number of holidays they have taken, the number of days available to take and the total number of days allowed. The dashboard will also show salary information and any absences or holidays upcoming.
- Time off - the employees will be able to access their time off information. This will show all their past absences and any that are upcoming. This is where employees will be able to track their requested days off, the status of each absence will be shown here (Pending, Accepted or Rejected)
- Me - this section will display basic information regarding an employee
- Documents - the documents are files added to the employee and these files can be related to contracts, documents, payrolls and any leaves
- Calendar - the calendar will present the teams time off and this will show when each member is or will be out of the office and the absence category
- Bonus - the bonus tab will show the information similar to what is shown in the employee dashboard. This includes achieved bonuses and potential bonuses