- Access Settings
- Click on See all
- Select the option "Currency"
In Holded you can choose the currency in which you want your accounting to be registered with.
You can also issue and post invoices in any currency. In order to correctly post the invoices in your currency, you must apply an exchange rate, this is updated every day in Holded automatically according to the daily exchange rate.
Exchange Rate: In case you register an invoice, the program will apply the exchange rate the day the invoice was created. This will apply the same type of change in the corresponding payment or collection.
Check and edit the exchange rate
When you access the "currency" section from the settings icon, you'll find a list of all available currencies and the exchange rates applied to the account's currency will appear. The following list will be visible.
- Currency: The international acronym of the currency will appear. For example USD or EUR. This is what you'll have to use when importing invoices.
- Name: The name used in Holded internally. For example $ or euro.
- Symbol: This is the international symbol of the currency. At the information level.
- Current rate: This will show the exchange rate today and this is updated automatically. For example, if you have your account in euros it'll appear with an exchange rate of 1.12.
- Assign fixed rate: In case you want to post invoices from a previous period and do not want to manually edit the change in each invoice you can change it to generate those invoices and return to "remove" that change so that the change appears today.