Learn here what tags are and what else you can do with them in Holded
- Click on one of the options on the navbar, like Contacts, Inventory, etc.
- Access to a list of elements
It can be the contact list, the product list, etc.
Use tags with filters
You'll find different options to use tags together with filters.
Some options might not be available in all lists.
+ Filter option
The + Filter option allows you to filter the elements list according to their main traits like typology, classification, etc.
- Inside a list, click on + Filter
- Select Tags
- Use the search box to select your tags
Here you can also create tags. Write them down in lower case, without symbols, accents, or spaces, then press Enter on your keyboard to save them.
Sort button option ( ↓ )
The sort button ( ↓ ) in the Tags column allows you to organize the table lines in the list by ascending or descending order.
- Inside the list, click on the two-columns button ( ☷ )
- Select the Tags box
- Identify the Tags column that will appear when checking the box
- Click on the title of the Tags column to select it
- When you see the sort button ( ↓ ), choose between ascending or descending order