Once you have activated the Team APP, you can start registering all your employees to subsequently generate their contracts, payroll, absence requests and reports!
How to create an employee in the team app
- Go to the Team app from the grid icon located in the top left hand side corner
- Click on Employees from the side nav bar
- Click on the New employee button
- Enter the employee's name, surname and email address
- Choose a workplace to link the employee to. Check out this article for more information about workplaces and how to create these in your Holded account
- Assign the employee to a team within your organisation. A team is a group of employees who work for a specific department or sector within the organisation.
- You will then see the last option, invite employee to Holded. If you check this option, the employee will receive an email so that they are invited to the Holded team portal
- Once an employee has clicked on the link to go to the portal, they will be prompted to enter a password. They will then be able to request leaves of absences, check the team calendar, access their payrolls and contracts and much more.
How to edit an employee's information
- Within the profile of the employee, in the upper right corner you will see the Edit button
- Fill in the necessary information that you want to change or add
- On the main employees page, where there is a list of employees, you'll see a status bar. This status bar is referring to the percentage of data you have added for this employee, it's a way for you to see how much information you've added. The more information you add, the better it'll be when you need to find any information out about your employee.
Tip: You can also add employees from the + blue icon located at the top of the Holded app. This is a shortcut to create a new employee and as soon as you've saved their information, they will automatically appear within your list of employees.
You're now ready to start adding your employees to Holded! Don't forget to invite your employees to the team app so they can access all the benefits of the app as well :)