Having a PayPal integration will enable you to connect your PayPal transactions to Holded instantly. You will be able to save your orders as sales orders, invoices and sales receipts. These will automatically be created in your Holded account, so all you need to now is set up your PayPal integration.
How to set up a PayPal integration with your Holded account
To start converting orders to invoices, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Holded Store > Select the Paypal option found in the Integrations section.
- Activate the free integration.
- Go to the Holded configuration and select Paypal > Activate
- You need the Business account in Paypal to be able to carry out the integration. This account can be activated from here: Create your Business account.
- Once you have created your Business account in PayPal, click on the Settings icon and click on all settings
- Then, go to the API Credentials section. Once you are there, click Request API credentials.
- In the next screen, you must click on the Accept and continue button.
- PayPal will give you a confirmation code that will ask you through a phone call to confirm that it is you.
- After confirming the code, a screen will appear where you will have the credentials: API Username, API Password and Signature
- To see the credentials, click on Show.
- Copy the information that appears in each section and paste them in the PayPal section of Holded.
- When you have the three fields completed, click Save.
Once you have activated the payment via PayPal, all your customers will find a tab on their customer portal where they can pay bills through this payment gateway (Paypal).
Finally, you can create the Payment Gateway by following the steps of Academy > Banks > (How to create a payment gateway), and synchronise the extract to see the Paypal movements directly in the Holded Treasury section.
Now you should have successfully configured PayPal with your Holded to enable your customers to make payments in just one click.