The integration of Shopify will enable you to transfer all the information from your online Shopify store to Holded automatically.
How to integrate Shopify to your Holded account
Shopify and Holded integration
- Import orders: Transfer all your Shopify orders automatically to Holded with our integration and then convert them into bulk invoices within Holded.
- Import invoices or tickets: Link Holded with Shopify so that all the orders of your online store can automatically be generated as a sales receipt or invoice.
- For your orders that have been canceled, an invoice will not be created.
- You can also convert the invoice receipts to sales invoices in just one click.
- Import products: Synchronise all your products through the SKU (Stock Keeping Unit). Remember that the changes you make to these products in Shopify (description, prices, stock) will also be synchronised.
How to activate the integration with Shopify
- Go to the Holded Store (grid icon located in the top left hand corner).
- Select the Shopify option found in the Integrations section.
- Activate the free integration
- Enter the first part of your Shopify URL, before "myshopify.com"
- Click on next and enter your Shopify to accept the integration.
- Configure the integration with Shopify
- Once you've activated the integration, you can proceed to configure the synchronisation of the orders in Holded:
How to configure your orders in Holded
- Access the Invoicing App
- Go to Settings in the upper right part of the main Dashboard.
- Select the Shopify option.
- From this interface you can configure the following aspects of the integration:Choose the type of document: You can convert your orders into invoices or sales receipts.
- Sales account: All orders that come from Shopify will carry this sales account in Holded and they will automatically be assigned to this.
- Corrective account: This type of invoice can not be imported from Shopify, you must carry it out from Holded. When making the rectification of a Shopify invoice, it will take the account that you enter in this field.
- Document template: Choose the PDF template with which you want the documents imported from Shopify to be generated as.
- Create contact for each order: If you select this box, Holded will create a contact every time you create an order and the SKU doesn't match the contact
- Customer Tags: Add tags to be incorporated into orders that come from Shopify automatically.
- Bank: Choose the bank that you want your orders to be collected in
- Include taxes: If you select this option, Holded will include this tax in the document.
- Numbering: Write the type of correlative numbering that you want to appear in the documents
- Num. Manual accounting account: This option will enable you to enter the accounting account manually.
- Warehouse: Choose the warehouse where the stock will be modified
- Exclude orders with 0 value: If you have orders with no value you can configure it so that they are not imported in Holded
- Default tax: Check this box if you want the orders you are going to enter to bear a certain tax
- Synchronise products: You can choose automatic product synchronisation, this means that the values will be updated in your Holded account
- Stock adjustment: Update the stock of your products automatically
Now you know how to integrate your Shopify store with Holded to synchronise your orders, products and stock automatically!