If you have a Marketplace in Amazon, with Holded you can synchronise and manage all your orders automatically to achieve unified management. Once they have been imported into your Holded account, from Holded you can convert these orders into invoices or delivery notes in just one click.
Holded products will be related to your Amazon sales via SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) automatically. In this way everything that is imported from Amazon can modify the stock of products that are already registered in Holded. Please note: The SKU in Amazon must match the SKU in your Holded account.
Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features!
How to activate an Amazon integration in Holded
- Go to the Holded Store (this is the grid icon located at the top left hand side)
- Select the Amazon option found in the Integrations section and activate the free integration.
- Authorise Holded as Developer from Amazon.
- From Settings > Amazon, complete the requested data.
- You will then receive an email from Amazon with the "Seller Identifier" and the "Web Identifier".
- Access your Amazon account and go to Settings.
- Go to User Permissions > Visit Manage Your Apps> MWS Authorisation Tab > View.
- Here you will find the Amazon Auth Token code that you need to enter in the Amazon configuration in Holded.
- Import your Amazon data with Holded: Access the Holded Store and access the Amazon APP
- Click on the Import button and all orders will be entered automatically with all your information.
- You can filter by date and status to have more control of your filters
- Convert Amazon orders to invoices: Select bulk orders and click on the "Convert" button to invoice to appear in your revenue list.
- In order for the program to load Amazon orders you must enter the Amazon section and click on the Auto Import button.
- Amazon lets you load orders every 160 seconds. Therefore, you have to stay on this page so that it continues to load. If you enter the Amazon Settings you will see the last order imported from each Marketplace.
IMPORTANT: To be able to authorise Holded as a developer, you must have a Professional Seller plan with Amazon.
How much does it cost to use Amazon MWS?
There are no fees associated with Amazon MWS, but you must have a Professional selling plan in Amazon to use it. For more information, see Selling plans in the Seller Central Help section in Amazon.
- To be able to integrate Holded with Amazon you must authorise Holded from your Amazon Panel (Amazon website).
- You must enter the following number -
DEVELOPER ID of HOLDED: 581826559916
How to Authorise Holded from Amazon:
A seller must authorise a developer to make calls to Amazon MW on the seller's behalf.
For a seller to authorise a developer
- The developer will need to give their Developer ID to the seller.
- They will then need to go the Manage your apps page in Seller Central and logs in to their Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- The seller will need to click the Authorise new developer button and follow the authorisation workflow.
Below is the data that you will need to successfully integrate you Amazon account to your Holded account. You'll be able to find all this information in your Amazon account:
- Merchant ID (Seller Identifier)
- Merchant Marketplace (Web identifier)
- Amazon Service (continent)
- MWS authorisation sheet
- Once you have authorised Holded, you'll receive an Amazon email with some of the
- information you will need:
- Merchant ID: (Seller Identifier)
- Marketplace ID: (Web identifier)
Then go to Amazon in Settings (top right), then User Permissions, then click Visit Manage your Apps > MWS authorisation tab > View
Amazon Authorisation Token (Amazon Auth Token): This alphanumeric code is the one you will need to enter in Holded.
How to set up an integration with Amazon in your Holded account
Once you have received by email the "Identifier of the Seller" and the "Identifier of the web" and you've obtained the "Amazon Auth Token" you can already enter the information in Holded (Configuration > Amazon) to be able to choose the import options of Orders:
- Footer: In the footer section you can added information you want to appear in your documents synchronised from Amazon.
- Warehouse: Choose the warehouse where the stock will be modified.
- Bank: Choose the bank through which you want your orders to be collected.
- Sales channel: All orders that come from Amazon will carry the sales channel you have assigned it to, in your Holded account.
- Email template: Choose the email template with which you want your Amazon orders sent.
- Document template: Choose the template with which you want your Amazon orders imported.
- Language: Choose the language with which you want your orders to be imported.
- Force orders by SKU: Convert only orders with products found in Holded through the SKU, if these products do not match the order will never be imported.
- Numbering: Write the type of correlative numbering that you want to appear.
- Include taxes: If you select this option, Holded will include the docum tax
- Num. Manual accounting account: In case you want to enter the account manually.
Now you can synchronise your Amazon account with Holded to import all your sales orders automatically.