You can export your invoices to the Google Drive platform so you can store them in your Drive.
How to integrate Google Drive in your Holded account
How to install the Google Drive app to your Holded account
- Access the Holded Store (grid icon from the top left corner)
- Select the Google Drive option found in the Integrations section.
- Activate the free integration
- Click on Connect your account
- When you have accessed your account with your email address and password, you'll receive the message "Installed Correctly"
How to export your invoices to Google Drive
To start exporting the invoices to GoogleDrive follow the steps below:
- Access the Invoicing app
- Click on Sales and then click on Invoices
- Select all the invoices you want to export in bulk to your Google Drive
- At the bottom of the screen you'll find a few options, click on the G Drive option
- Add the destination folder path
- Click on Send
- Your invoices will now appear in your Google Drive
Once you have exported the invoices, the folder by default (if you haven't changed this) will appear under Holded / Invoices. You'll find all the invoices exported, both sales and purchases