Once you have activated the WooCommerce Plugin following the steps of How to integrate WooCommerce with Holded and start receiving orders in Holded it's possible that these appear without taxes in both WoCommerce and Holded. In that case you need to activate the tax breakdown, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Access your WooCommerce platform.
- Go to " Settings" and then click on "General ".
- Select the tab "Activate tax rates and calculations" and save.
- Create the different types of taxes to be applied to each order.
- Access the section "prices with taxes included" and choose the option you prefer.
- Go to "Product and then click "Edit product" and make sure that the created tax is selected.
- Go to the "WooCommerce" tab and then click "Orders" and click on the "Add order" button.
- Add a product and click on "Recalculate" to update the taxes, as soon as they are updated click on "Create" .
- Access your Holded account to verify that Sales Orders are imported with the correct tax.