- Access the Holded Store (click on the grid icon)
- Activate the Inventory app
- Click on the Rates option
- Create your first rate
- You'll see the symbol + blue
- Create a product
- In the product creator you can choose the price, enter the price for the product. The rate will be different to this.
What is a product rate?
A price rate is a custom rate that you create, that's automatically applied to your documents when selected. This enables customisable rates for specific customers.
Important : You'll need to go to our holded store (grid icon located in the top left corner) and activate the Inventory app to generate multiple rates for your products and clients!
How to create rates in holded?
Being able to create different rates will enable you to automate the billing process a lot, you'll be able to save time.
Once created in inventory, you can assign them to your products and best of all, you can put them by default to your contacts, so when you enter with '' x '' contact, the rate will automatically be assigned to this contact.
In this article we will explain how to create rates step by step:
- Enter the inventory app: you'll see the rate box, by selecting it you can create your first rate
- New rate: add a name and description. It's important to add a memorable name in case you multiple rates, if this is clear, it'll be easy for you to select this in your documents.
- Create a product and activate the created rate: In the product tab we can activate the Tariff or Rates that we've created and fill them with the different prices that we want to add to that product. By doing this you'll have the tariffs activated for the product. If you want to use them in the invoices you'll have to assign them to a contact
- Assign the default rate to your contact: Once you have activated different rates for a product you'll be able to assign them to a contact so that they automatically appear in the invoices that you make for that specific contact.
- Go to the contacts tab and select the contact you'd like to add the rate to. C lick on the edit button (top right) and then click on preferences and then click on Rate (select the one you created and then save. This rate will then automatically applied to this contact.