Beta: Holded academy is currently in beta phase. Check back regularly to see new articles posted daily!
Change your currency numbering preferences in just a few minutes
- Number format of currency: 1,593.50
- Decimals: 2 (1500.15)
Access the Preferences section in your account
From your Dashboard, click on the Settings icon (the gear on the top right). As soon as you click on the gear, a list will appear. To set your account preferences, click on Preferences, just below Account.
Change the number format
Click on the field numeric format, and a drop-down menu will appear where you can choose the format that best suits your needs.
- 1,593.50: decimals indicated with points and thousands with commas.
- 1,593.50: decimals indicated with commas and thousands with points.
- 1593.50: decimals indicated with points.
- 1593.50: decimals indicated by commas.
Change the format of decimals
You can configure the application to take into account up to 5 decimals. Just click on the Decimals box and the drop-down menu will appear. Once you've set your preferences, all you need to do is click Save.