When sending your documents, invoices, budgets, orders, and more, Dynamic Words can really improve your efficiency. They allow you to increase the speed you send documents to clients, as well as offering a more professional image. You can also use them when creating a document, so that PDFs can be customised automatically. Let's see what dynamic words you can use, and where to insert them.
What Dynamic Words can I use in Holded?
- [name] - Name of the customer or supplier.
- [docnum] - Document number.
- [doctype] - Invoice, budget, proforma, etc.
- [docdesc] - Description of the document.
- [subtotal] - Tax base of the document.
- [total] - Total document.
- [date] - Document date dd / mm / YYYY.
- [duedate] - Due date dd / mm / YYYY.
- [currentmonth] - Number of month 1-12.
- [previousmonth] - Previous month number 1-12.
- [previousmonthname] - Name of the previous month.
- [nextmonth] - Next month number 1-12.
- [nextmonthname] - Name of the next month.
- [currentyear] - Year YYYY.
- [address_street] - Contact address.
- [address_city] - Contact city.
- [address_cp] - Postal code of the contact.
- [address_province] - Province of the contact.
- [address_country] - The country of the contact.
What can I do with the dynamic words?
You can use Dynamic Words to compose messages you send to your contacts. So, instead of having to change the name every time you send a document to a client, you can type [name], and Holded will automatically use the correct contact name. The same goes for the rest of the dynamic words.
In Holded you can also configure your messages so that you never (or rarely, at least) have to edit a message. Regardless of who you're sending an email to, or the document you are sending. Go to Settings > Sending emails. There you can create custom templates with subject, message and signature. Then you can select these templates to send your documents quickly.
You can create email templates for each type of document and have for example, templates for sending invoices, and others for budgets. Remember that you can also use Dynamic Words for any PDFs you create! Using the dynamic words in the templates, could create a default issue that could be:
Our mission is to help businesses save the most amount of time possible - Dynamic Words are just one of many ways to save time with Holded!