Create your Holded account
- Visit www.holded.com
- Click on the "Start for free" button
Create a Holded user
Start creating a user in Holded, this will then enable you to create new accounts (companies) so you can access as many accounts as you need. Complete the below information:
- First name
Once the information has been completed, click on the "Start now" button.
Create your company in Holded
In this step you will be creating a new company account in Holded. Each company will have its own plan. Complete the below fields:
- Company name: Add the fiscal or commercial name of your company.
- Activity: Select the type of business activity.
- Type of business: Select if you are self-employed or your company a Limited Company, a Limited Company, a Community of property, association or a Personal Civil Society. Depending on what you choose, Holded will automatically adapt the table of accounting accounts.
- Team: Select the size of your team.
- Country: Choose the country
- Depending on the option you choose, we will add VAT or IGIC taxes to your account.
Once you have completed the above steps, click on CREATE. You are now ready to embark on your adventure in Holded!