- Access Settings
- Click on the "Account" section
Once you have created your company account, the first thing you should do is fill in the account information, so that it appears on the sales invoices that you issue.
1) Create the identifier of your company (Holded ID)
- Holded user
- Go to Settings (upper cogwheel)
- Access the Account section
- Click on the "Get your Holded ID" button
2) Fill in the account information
Fill in the basic information that will appear on the sales invoices:
- Fiscal name: The fiscal name is the name that will appear on the sales invoices.
- Fiscal identification number: Add the company's VAT number or ID number in the case of being autonomous.
- Email: The email with which the account was created will appear. This field is relevant because it's the email that will receive the notifications activated in Holded.
- Phone: Add your company's phone number or that of a user of the account.
- Commercial Name: Fill in this field to activate the option that appears in the Commercial name in the invoices.
- Logo: Add the logo of the company so that it appears in the upper right corner and if you wish you can activate it so that it appears in the sales documents.
3) Fill in the tax address
Add the following information to appear in the documents you issue and in the invoices issued by Holded.
- Postal Code
- Country: Select Spain-Peninsula and Balearic Islands in case you want us to issue invoices with VAT. In case of selecting Spain-Canary Islands invoices will be issued without VAT.