Import your purchase invoices
In Holded you can import your purchase invoices, These are invoices that you have issued in the current year or those that correspond to other years. Here we will explain how to do this step by step .
Import invoices received
- Go to the Invoicing APP.
- Select the gear wheel (Settings)> " Import ".
- In the "Purchases" section you will find the option of "purchases ".
- Select "Import" and check the "Download with sample content" option to follow the format indicated in the first two lines.
- Complete the template with the information that we now provide you with and when you finish, import the template from the same site where you downloaded it ( CLICK ON SELECT ).
You can also download the import template from the SALES MODULE> PURCHASES of the sidebar, selecting the tab next to the date filter.
Essential fields of the template
While it's true that not all the fields in the template are mandatory, the more fields you complete, the more information you'll have for all your purchase invoices . The following fields are mandatory, but you'll be able to edit these once you have created your invoices:
- Num invoice : You must include it in each line, follow the sample content.
- Date : You must include it in dd / mm / yyyy format.
- Due date : After this date the invoice will change status in Holded.
- NIF : It is important to include this field to relate the invoice with the contact.
- Concept : Include the names of the products, one per line.
- SKU : ESSENTIAL! With this field Holded you can relate invoices with products that are already registered.
- Unit price : Include the price per product, excluding the tax .
- Units : Add the number of units so that Holded can perform the calculation.
- VAT%: Add% VAT for the corresponding accounting adjustment.
- Amount paid: Add this amount to detail the status of the invoice.
- Payment account: This will be used so that Holded can keep an orderly accounting.
Import invoices by item
In the bill items you'll have to add ONE LINE FOR EACH PRODUCT , indicating the essential information of the product, such as the SKU , so that Holded can relate it to the concepts that are already registered.
If you leave blank lines between invoices the template will not be imported , it is important to add the invoices without leaving space and correlatively, you can not combine lines of different invoices.
Now that we have already imported the purchases, we will have to import the accounting from First Steps> Import your accounting.