You can add a Prestashop integration to your Holded account so all your orders from your online store are automatically updated in Holded. You can import orders that were generated in the past so that you have all your sales history in one place, for you to easily refer back to.
Holded and Prestashop integration
You can import your sales in Holded by choosing to convert them to one of these 3 formats:
- Sales order: Sales will appear as sales orders, which you can then convert into an invoice or sales receipt, as well as process the units that you send. You can see the status of the order sent, canceled orders, etc. You can also configure your own custom statuses similar to Prestashop.
- Sales receipt: Import and convert your completed orders to sales receipts. This us the recommended option for consumer sales whereby an invoice is not issued. Canceled orders will not create an invoice and you can convert all the tickets requested in a single click from Holded to an invoice.
- Sales invoice: The completed orders will create a sales invoice with the customer's billing data automatically imported from Prestashop (Fiscal name, Tax ID number and Fiscal address). Once you have entered the documents to Holded, you can modify them at any time.
How to activate the integration with Prestashop
- Go to the Holded Store (grid icon on the top left hand side of the page)
- Select the Prestashop option found in the Integrations section.
- Activate the free integration.
- Click on "Download Prestashop Plugin".
- Upload the Plugin folder to the Modules List in your Prestashop.
- From the gear wheel of the Holded settings, click on "API" and create an API key.
- Add the API key created from Holded, to your Prestashop Panel and click "Save".
How to configure the integration with Prestashop
- Choose the type of document: You can convert your orders into sales orders, sales receipts or invoices.
- Sales channel: All the orders that come from Prestashop will be automatically assigned with this sales channel in your Holded account.
- Document template: Choose the template you want your Prestashop orders to be created with
- Create contact: If you select this box, Holded will create a contact every time the SKU does not match a contact that is already registered in Holded.
- Shipping address: This option automatically adds the shipping address of the order
- Import a method of payment: This will be automatically be added as a note.
- Numbering: Write the type of correlative numbering that you want to appear
- Customer Tags: Add tags to your orders that are automatically generated in Prestashop.
- Num. Manual accounting account: In case you want to enter the account manually.
- Relate to tax code: By default this will take the fiscal code of the store.
- Warehouse: Choose the warehouse where the stock will be modified.
- Default tax: Check this box if you want the orders you are going to enter to bear a certain tax.
If you want to relate the Prestashop orders with your Holded products, the holded SKU should match the "Reference" code in Prestashop.