Beta: Holded Academy is currently in beta. Check back regularly to stay up to date on our newest features!
Do you want to invite an accountant to you Holded account? You can do this in just a few steps!
How to invite a team member to you account (part 1 owners steps)
- Click on the settings option (gear wheel located in the top right hand corner)
- Scroll down until you can find the option Users, click this and you'll be taken to the settings to adjust the users for your account
- You will then be able to see the Owner of the Holded account, and an Invite member option; click this
- You'll then be prompted to enter a team members email address.
- Choose whether this new user will have administrative access or custom access. If you choose to enable the Administrative option, they will have access to the Holded account in the same manner as the Owner. So they will have access to all the Holded features and integrations. If you assign the new user with a Custom option, you'll be able to manage their permissions and the access will be limited/specific. You can choose which features within Holded you want them to be able to access
- Once you have chosen the option and settings, the user will be included, however you will need to confirm the invite.
- The user should say pending, to update this click on the user and click confirm in the pop up box
Inviting a team member to your account (part 2 users steps)
- After you have confirmed to invite the team member, they'll receive an email to let them know that they have been invited to Holded.
- Click on the Join the team
- Enter the log in details for the Holded account
- That's all you need to do, you should now be able to access your teams Holded account
You are now ready to start using your Holded account as a team and, you will be able to take your business to new heights 🚀