You can integrate your WooCommerce account in Holded so that all your orders from your online store can automatically be updated in your Holded account.
You can also import orders that are already created from past years so that you can access all your sales history from one place.
WooCommerce and Holded integration options
You can import your orders by choosing one of the 3 options available:
Sales order - Sales will appear as sales orders, which you can then convert into an invoice or sales receipt, as well as process the units you send. This will also enable you to see the status of the order sent.
Sales receipt - Import your completed orders in a sales receipt format. This is the recommended option for consumer sales, whereby an invoice is not issued. You can convert all the receipts you select, so this can be converted in a single click to a sales invoice.
Sales invoice - The completed orders will create a sales invoice with the customer's billing data automatically imported from WooCommerce (Fiscal name, Tax Identification Number and Fiscal Address). Once the the documents have been added to Holded, you can modify them at any time.
How to activate the WooCommerce integration
- Access the Holded Store (grid icon)
- Click on Integrations and select WooCommerce
- Activate the free integration by clicking on Turn on
- At the bottom of the interface click on Download Woocommerce Plugin.
- Upload the Plugin folder to the "Plugins" tab that you'll find in WooCommerce.
- From the Holded settings (gear icon), click on API and create an API key.
- Enter the API key created by Holded in the Woocommerce Panel and click Save.
- Configure the integration with WooCommerce
- Choose the type of document: You can convert your orders into sales orders, sales receipts or invoices.
- Sales channel: All the orders that come from WooCommerce will carry this sales channel incorporated in your Holded account
- Document template: Choose the template that you want your WooCommerce orders to be converted to
- Create contact: If you click on this box, Holded will create a contact every time the SKU does not match a contact that is already registered in Holded
- Customer Tags: Add tags to your orders that come from WooCommerce automatically. Please note, to add these to your account successfully, the tags must be separated by a comma.
- Shipping address: The shipping address from the order will automatically be added
- Import payment method: This will be automatically added as a note
- Numbering: Write the type of correlative numbering you want to appear
- Num. Manual accounting account: This option is there in case you want to enter the accounting account manually
- Warehouse: Choose the warehouse where the stock will be modified
- Bank: Choose the bank where you'll collect your orders
- Default tax: You'll be able to add a default tax to your orders for documents with no taxes
You'll now be able to synchronise WooCommerce with you Holded account so that your orders can be transferred automatically.