- Access Sales (left sidebar)
- Click on Invoices
Have you already created the invoices and wish to send them by email to your customers? Here we will explain how you can do this in Holded:
1) Send an invoice
- Click on an invoice line to open the PDF viewer of an invoice
- Click on the Send button on the right side, under the "Email" section
- Check the email text and click on the top button Send
* Configure the emails sent: Create custom email templates so that a default subject and text appears, the files are attached or emails are sent. You can personalise the email templates so that you can create the appearance and tone you'd like to set for your customers.
- To: This will be automatically filled with the contact's email and the customer's contact persons
- Show CC / BCC: When you activate it you can add emails in public copy or hidden copy
- Subject: The subject will be completed with the default text and the dynamic words added
- Text: This is the default text and dynamic words added
- Attachments: The PDF of the invoice and the attached attachments will be attached if you have activated the option "Include attachments" in Settings> Sending emails
- Template: Select one of the email text templates you want to use
Send from the list of invoices: You can also send invoices from the list of invoices. Click on the "drop-down" button that appears to the right of each invoice line and select the "send" option .
2) Send several invoices in bulk
- Click on the "check box" on the left of the list to select the invoices
- Click on the "Send" button
*Send an email to contact persons: When sending in bulk, you must bear in mind that only those invoices that have contacts with an assigned email will be sent. They'll be sent to the contact's email and to the emails of the contact persons.
Now that you know how to send an invoice it is time to learn how to collect the invoices from your customers!