- Access Settings
- Click on Payment methods
You can create as many forms of payment as you need and then assign them to each type of document or contact .
1) Add a payment method
- Go to Settings and click on Payment methods
- Complete the information and then click on the "Add" button
- Click on "Save"
When registering a payment method you must fill in the following fields:
- Internal name: This will help you to identify the different forms of payment when you create a document. The internal name will not appear in the PDF of the document.
- Text to be displayed: This information will appear in the PDF of the document. For example, if you use the bank transfer, you should include the bank's IBAN account number so that customers can make the transfer.
- Bank: This relates to the form of payment with the bank that you have created in the Treasury. W hen you register the charge, this will be assigned directly to this bank account.
- Due date: Add the default payment deadline so that when you select this payment method on the invoice, this will calculate the exact expiration date that will appear in the PDF of the invoice automatically . For example, if you add the expiration date 30 days and you are January 1, it will appear as the due date on January 31.
- Include the customer's IBAN below the text : Activate this option in case you have direct debit customers
Default payment methods: You'll see that by default you'll have the payment methods of "Bank transfer" and "Cash payment". If you click on one of them you can edit the fields you need. Click Set as Default to always appear in the creation of a document.
2) Assign a payment method to a contact
How to access:
- Access Contacts
- Click on a line to select a contact
- Click the "Edit" button
- Access the "Preferences" section
Payment method by Contact: This option is useful if you have several payment methods and there is a customer that you invoice with a payment method that's different from the rest of your clients. As a result of setting up individual payment methods and assigning these to your contacts means that you won't have to remember to select the payment method manually when creating the invoice.
Contacts Settings: The changes you make in this section will effect all the new documents that you create in Holded. The form of payment per contact will prevail over the one assigned to Configuration - Payment methods