To learn about the third-party calendar integration, click here
How to get there
- Click on the control menu, located on the top right of the screen
- From the drop-down menu that opens, click on Calendar
Add a new third-party account
- Click on the three-dot button right next to + New activity and then on the pop-up screen + Add account
- A wizard will start, asking for the email address of the account you want to synchronize and your password to connect
Depending on your Email/Calendar provider, you’ll be prompted to grant permissions to Holded or not. For example, Google does request this to complete the operation.
Now that your account is integrated, you can choose which calendars you want to enable by clicking on the toggle.
Delete an account
- Click on the three dots menu right next to the + New activity
- From the 3 dots menu next to your email address, select delete
Change the default activity type for a third-party calendar
To change the default activity type for synced events coming from a third-party calendar:
- Go to Calendar > click on the three dots menu right next to the + New activity button
- Click on next to the desired calendar
- Select from the drop-down menu the activity type, such as Meeting
How to save an activity to a third-party calendar
When creating an activity, whether it’s from Sales > Activities or directly from the Calendar section, you can save the activity to a third-party calendar
- From the bottom of the event creation form, open the drop-down menu and select the external calendar.
- Click on create to save the event.
Note that an activity can only be linked with one third-party calendar and cannot be changed after it is saved. However, you can choose multiple calendars for different events.