Remember that the Wire transfers feature is only available for Company accounts, not for Freelance ones. Learn more here about wire transfers in Holded.
- Go to Banking
- Select the Wire transfers option from the menu
- Click on the + button
- Choose either the New inbound transfer option or the New outbound transfer one
Remittance of a partial invoice amount
To have all your banking transactions under control and be able to make wire transfers, you'll need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how to do it here.
This option allows you to add the payment of a partial amount of the invoice to the remittance:
- In the section on the right, enter the Concept, Transfer date, and Bank that will execute the order, as well as the Type and the Creditor ID in the case of inbound transfers, and SWIFT/BIC and Issuer ID in the case of outbound transfers
This ID is a code that identifies you before the SEPA system as a presenter of direct debits. If you do not know what your ID is, you should ask your bank.
- Check the box for Partial payments
- Select the invoice you wish to include from the list on the left
Keep in mind that only invoices with a pending status will be shown in this list. Also, remember that you can use the Other Remittances column to check if the invoice has been remitted and the amount that has been added to the remittance. In addition, you will find a numeric indicator that will show in which remittances it is included. You only need to hover your mouse over it to see the concept of these remittances and their date.
- Enter the amount to remit to add invoices with several due dates
- Click on the Add button
- Click on Save in the upper right corner
- To issue the order, download the transfer and upload it to your online bank account