Find out more about reconciliation here.
- Go to Banking in your navigation bar
- Access Banks from the bottom of the screen
In order to perform reconciliation, you will first need to add your bank in Holded. Learn how here.
Reconciling with new entries
- Choose the account you want to reconcile to
- Click on the Go to reconciliation button
- Click on the transaction you want to reconcile from the Bank statement lines
We recommend that you use the options available from the drop-down menu in the Bank statement to filter by reconciliation status.
- Go to the section on the right-hand side
- Click on Transfer
- Go to the Entry tab
- Enter the corresponding data (Account, Description, Debit, Credit)
- Hit Create and reconcile
After following these steps, the reconciliation will be performed automatically.
Remember that you can go to the option Reconciled under the drop-down menu available from the Bank statement lines and click on a specific transaction to check against which documents it has been reconciled. These will appear on the right, from where you can access the document to see more details about it.